- Waka food for parrots
- Triol food for parrots
- Sultan’s food for parrots
- Parrot Chick Food
- Vitacraft parrot food
- Parrico food for parrots
- Food for parrots Padovan (Padovan)
- Parrot Fiesta
A significant impact on the health of parrots is provided by high-quality and fortified food. Experts do not recommend changing the manufacturer often, as this can be accompanied by a disorder. To create a healthy diet for parrots, follow our tips.
1. This is not only healthy food for the pet, but also an excellent treat for him. Ingredients preferred for birds are included. 2. Vacuum packaging in which the food is longer and better stored. 3. You can purchase food at a reasonable price.
1. Not suitable for breeders who are not willing to spend time preparing food for birds. The fact is that this food must be washed several times before serving. 2. The manufacturer does not recommend leaving germinated grains in the cage for more than 4 hours.
Waka food for parrots
Waka feed is available in packs of various sizes and is a mix of parrots rich in ingredients.
1. The feed is saturated with useful trace elements. 2. Suitable for parrots of different sizes. 3. Sale is carried out in several types of packages: banks, bags, boxes. There is a choice. 4. Cost – affordable.
Triol food for parrots
The feed of this manufacturer is in demand as a quality product for relatively little money.
1. There are too large and hard pieces of fruit that are not eaten.
Sultan’s food for parrots
The feed is based on seeds, cereals and grains. The brand positions the mixture as a fruit and vegetable meal.
1. The mixture is quite diverse (several types of cereals and seeds in the composition), high-quality, without debris. 2. The composition comes across small pieces of fruit.
1. It is sold in cardboard boxes, which is not very good for storage. Already stale grain with bugs may crumble into packages at the warehouse. 2. Parrots often do not show interest in sunflower seeds in the feed, because they are quite large in size and added directly to the husk.
Parrot Chick Food
The composition was carefully selected to fill the parrot’s diet with the necessary microelements for its full development. This food is suitable for both adults and young birds. A parrot will need up to 2 tablespoons of a fortified mixture of millet, peeled oats, flaxseed, hemp and canary seed per day.
1. Parrots with an appetite eat the mixture. 2. The composition is not too large grains or debris. 3. There is no need for fortified feeding. Among the ingredients already have the necessary components of the diet. 4. With this diet, birds are very active. They are cheerful and cheerful.
1. Packaging is presented in only one version – a cardboard box, which is not very suitable for long-term storage.
Vitacraft parrot food
The feed has a higher cost. Of course, this affects the quality of the mixture. In addition, feed is produced in Germany.
1. The mixture is selected in such a way as to guarantee a balanced parrot full diet. In composition – a rich set of various types of grains. 2. Among the ingredients there are special granules that enhance the immunity of birds. 3. The mixture contains treats for parrots, due to which the birds with pleasure eat the daily norm of food. 4. Vacuum packaging, which is reliably sealed, is an indisputable advantage. The mixture is well preserved and pleases with freshness. 5. Breeders of birds note the cessation of molting and lamination of the beak after feeding this mixture.
1. Not always suitable for young birds, because the food is quite hard. 2. Compared with feed from other manufacturers, the price is quite high.
Parrico food for parrots
It is sold in transparent bags of 500 g and 1 kg. The composition includes sunflower seed, oats, canary seed, yellow and red millet.
1. Low cost of feed.
1. Unrefined sunflower seed, so parrots often do not show interest in it. 2. Packaging is not suitable for long-term storage. Due to its insecurity, questions and freshness of the mixture are raised. 3. The feed does not have a complete set of vitamins and minerals for the development of birds. Necessarily requires complementary foods.
Food for parrots Padovan (Padovan)
This brand is imported to us from Italy. Innovative technologies are used in the production of feed, due to which it is possible to separate the grain from the garbage and provide the birds with a complete diet. The composition was selected in accordance with the physiological characteristics of parrots.
1. The mixture pleases with a rich composition. There are bread products, minerals, seeds, cereals, vitamins, pieces of fruit. 2. It is sold in sealed vacuum packaging, due to which the feed is always protected from moisture. It is perfectly preserved and remains in good quality. Cheaper options are also available in cardboard boxes. 3. A wide variety of flavor variations in feed.
1. The high cost of feed, compared with peers.
The mixture is balanced and suitable for medium-sized parrots, lovebirds, nymphs and Corella. Among the ingredients are yellow and red millet, canary seed, wheat, oats, hemp seeds, field herbs, flax, hemp and sunflower. The diet is also supplemented with special treats – pieces of fruit and nuts.
1. Parrots eat food with pleasure, the composition is specially selected for their characteristics and taste preferences. 2. The mixture is cleaned without debris. 3. The feed contains vitamins. 4. Sealed packaging protects the mixture from moisture and retains aroma. 5. Affordable cost.
1. The packaging does not close tightly. Special clasp required. 2. The composition contains unrefined sunflower seeds, which parrots often leave untouched.